ELINCHROM > Mini A Speed > Power Pack - Heads > Mini A Speed
Made in Switzerland
Note: Images may present flash equipment with reflectors or accessories which are not part of the product sales configuration.
Mini A Speed
The classical metal housings complement the compact dimensions of the RX power packs. Although price lower, all components, flashtubes, fans, power cables conform to the normal Elinchrom standards.
- To ensure the ultimate retention of colour balance, Digital flashheads with advanced specifications will satisfy the most demanding applications, like QuickTime VR or Flash. Designed to withstand extreme frequency of use, the heavier duty flashtubes minimise changes in light characteristics and output.
- The ideal combination with the Elinchrom Digital microprocessor-controlled power packs.
- Efficient built-in reflector, with a 90° light distribution to maximise softbox performance.
- Small flashtube diameters for short flash durations and better subject control. UV coated.
- Extremely lightweight, only 2.4 kg, including heavy-duty cable, 5 m long.
- Reflector-bayonet with breech locking ring, fits all Elinchrom reflectors since 1974. Huge reflector/softbox range.
- Aluminium chassis with polyamide fire resistant housing.
- Centred umbrella fitting with additional umbrella holder on the stand adapter.
- Efficient low noise fan cooling.
- Three optional Pyrex domes: transparent, mat and 400°K warm.
- Illuminated on/off modelling lamp switch.
- 500 multi-strand power cables for maximum power with flexibility.